Twelfth Night Servers

  • mandy lemke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2009
      Attention Ayreton!!
       Our great friends of Tree - Girt - Sea are having their anual 12th night party on Sat. January 17. We are in need of 5 more servers. This will be a first come first serve spot. Please email me off list if you would be interested in serving for this GREAT feast. I've tasted some of the goodies, and they are wonderful. You will get fed for free, as well as enjoying the fun time of serving. Please respond to this email by sunday evening, or at the ayreton meeting. Thanks for your help.
      IS
      Lady Francesca del Mar/mandy
    • mandy lemke
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2009
        Dear folks of Ayreton,
             As we are all bundling up this is just a small note to name those who are serving. If you are interested in serving please contact me off list. If you are unable to serve and your name appears here please email me immediately or call me. There will be a server's meeting day of the event near the kitchens. There will also be a list for you to check your name off of up by troll. Thank you for all your help.
        Lady Francesca/mandy

        Servers for Twelfth Night
        1. Hillary - Aggie
        2. Gareth - Jeff