OT: Going Away Party

  • Joanne Labny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2009
      Just a quick reminder to everyone about my going away party this weekend.  It will be Sat. (Jan. 10) at my home (see address below) starting at 2pm and going until ???

      Remember I need everyone's help consuming alcoholic beverages, can't take those to a Muslim country.  :o)  Also everyone needs to raid my house like a bunch of marauding Vikings and take things not going to the UAE.

      I hope to see everyone there.  Feel free to call or email if you have questions or need directions.

      Fiona
      1305 Cherry Dr
      Batavia, IL 60510
      630-779-1378