Final day for Pre-reg: Kingdom Twelfth Night (and event updates)

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      Tomorrow, January 7, 2009 is your last day for pre-registration at
      Tree-Girt-Sea 12th Night.

      Feast is selling out – get it now! Remember this also gets you a
      discount on site.

      Pay by debit or credit card at: http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php.

      Additional Notes:

      The elevator goes all the way to the top floor! (This is exciting news
      for those who have been to the site before…)

      We have also moved feast back a little to start at 6:30 pm or as soon
      as Court is over.

      Please see our event website for more information and contact the
      different activity coordinators with any questions. The event stewards
      are also happy to help with any inquiries. Site:
      http://tilted-windmill.com/12th_night/