Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton Activities Announcements

  • Rob Hicks
    Message 1 of 78 , Jan 6, 2009

      Northbrook Dance practice like the fighter practice has been moved to Monday's The next Dance practice will be 1/19

      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 9, 2010

        Sorry for any disappointment that may ensue but I have to put Leatherwork Night on Hiatus.  Summer grad class has a brutal pace for a month so I’ll let you know when we can start up again.  Thanks.