Re: [Ayreton] Elgin-blue/gold demo Feb 21st.

  • Christina King
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2009
      I think I'm available and I do live in Elgin.

      Mihri

      On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 10:07 AM, <KCMalone3@...> wrote:

      We have gotten a request to do a blue and gold banquet.  This is Saturday the 21st of Feb.  I have included the request below.  We have been asked for by the scouts.  Please let me know if you can do this and I will coordinate the evening!  Thanks!

      Anna
      Several years ago some members of the SCA group demonstrated their skills at our Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet.

      I'd be honored if your group would be willing to demonstrate again at this years Blue and Gold which is February 21 at 5:30pm.

      My son, who was a Tiger Cub the first year he watch the demonstration specifically requested SCA members again.

      Kind Regards,
      Vickie Lundy
      Pack 17
      St. Laurence School