Re: [CHARTER] Minutes for December 14 Committee Meeting

  • auldefarte
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2009
      Robyyan,

      Perhaps I missed it, but where are the notes from this session
      posted? According to Phillip, the next charter meeting is only a week
      away. I checked in the files section of the Ayreton Yahoogroups site
      but didn't see them, and I have seen no follow up on the list since
      your last missive on the subject to indicate where or when they were
      put up.

      -- G

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com,
      Robyyan Torr d'Elandris <rtesca-robyyan@...>
      wrote on 12/16/08:

      > We'll be posting notes soon - I've been at a
      > training course for two days, and it'll take me
      > a day or two to get caught up.
    • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 11, 2009
        Well, I could claim it was a quiz to see if anyone noticed. (I'm glad someone did!)

        Or I could talk about unexpected life events that sucked up my time in December and early January.

        But the fact remains that I didn't get the notes posted, or the agenda for today's meeting in anything like a timely manner.  My apologies, I'll try to do better.

        The next two postings are the notes from last meeting, and the agenda for the next one.

        Tree-Girt-Sea, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
        http://robyyan.googlepages.com