12th Night Volunteers for Royalty Retainers and Guards

  • PJ Reaney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2009
      Greetings

      As we are going to have many Royals visiting for 12th Night on January 17th, we find ourselves in need of retainers for Royalty and guards for the Royalty room.  We are currently expecting Their Majesties and Highnesses of the Middle, Their Highnesses of Northshield, and Her Highness of Ealdormere.

      Any interested parties should contact me and Mistress Sarafina.  We will sort out who and when.  Please also let us know if there are any specifics (i.e., you are teaching and/or taking a class or need to do something at a specific time) so that we can try to work around these, if possible.

      Thanks for helping!

      At your service,

      Phebe