Baronial Business Meeting Agenda: Sunday January 11, 2009 at 6:00 PM

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      Greetings! Happy New Year!

      Our Baronial Business Meeting is coming soon with the Baronial Charter
      meeting starting at 4:00 pm. Business meeting will start at 6:00 pm.
      Come early so you can get your orders for food into the restaurant.

      Details:
      Host: Rokkehealden
      When: Sunday January 11, 2009 at 6:00 PM
      Where: Molly Malone's Tavern.
      7652 Madison Street - Forest Park, IL 60130 - p. 708.366.8073
      Meeting is on the second floor. (There is an elevator)
      This is *not* a potluck.

      Agenda:

      • Upcoming Business Meeting Host Schedule (5 min)
      • Ayreton Officer Reports (5 min each)
      • Transition Update (15 min)
      • Crown / Kingdom gifts (5 min)
      • Maidens (5 min)
      • Ayreton Carnivale (10 min)
      • Rose Tourney (5 min)
      • 40 Year (10 min)
      • Upcoming Local Events (10 min)
      • Other Announcements

      If you'd like to talk about something in particular that is not on the
      agenda please let me know before the meeting. If you have any
      questions feel free to contact me.

      This is our first meeting of the year – I say we start things off
      right! (and by that I mean having fun and being around friends!)

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal