Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton Activities Announcements

  • Kristine Petroshius
    Message 1 of 78 , Dec 23, 2008
      It has moved to Monday nights. The 1st and 3rd Mondays at Glenbrook North High School.

      I hope to be on a regular schedule soon to attend.

      Happy Holidays.

      Kristiana

      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 9, 2010

        Sorry for any disappointment that may ensue but I have to put Leatherwork Night on Hiatus.  Summer grad class has a brutal pace for a month so I’ll let you know when we can start up again.  Thanks.

        Jon/Seamus