12th Night - TGS

  • Eleanor (Robin)
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2008
      Hi All,

      I plan to attend this years 12th night. Listed on there site are
      several hotels in the area. If anyone is traveling up and would like
      to split the cost of a hotel (NON-SMOKER PLEASE/SINGLE FEMALE ADULT)for
      both Friday and Saturday night(preferable) or just Saturday night
      please contact me offlist. Serious inquiries only please. And yes, I
      am also seeking crash space as well (open offers welcome)

      Cheers!

      Lady Eleanor Ravenild
    • Eleanor (Robin)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2009
        Hi Gang,

        Looks like more and more that I will not be able to attend 12th night
        unless I can snag a ride for the day as its simply too hard on me to
        lug my stuff through the snow. It would be appreciated if anyone is
        coming from Indiana and just going for the day or if staying for Feast
        can offer a ride to and from my house.

        I would gladly pay gas, I had planned to crash in town but getting
        there is just too hard in the snow. If your going my way I would love
        a ride.

        Eleanor(Hammond, IN)