OT: PartyLite Blow Out Sale

  • Joanne Labny
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2008
      Once again, please excuse the modern interruption.

      I want to remind all candle lovers of the PartyLite Blow Out Sale this weekend at my home.  It will take place Sat. and Sun. (Dec. 20 & 21) from 9am to 7pm at my home.  ALL PartyLite products and candles will be discounted at 50% off the catalog price.  It will be a great time to do some last minute holiday shopping without dealing with crowded stores.

      Below you will find my address and phone number.  Please feel free to call if you have any questions or need directions.  I hope to see everyone this weekend.

      Joanne

      1305 Cherry Dr.
      Batavia, IL 60510
      630-779-1378

    • Fern
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 21, 2008
        Dear Aryeton,

        Great news for us! The Midrealm Curia has accepted our bid for the Midrealm 40-Yr celebration on Oct 3, 2009, at U of Chicago (Ida Noyes and Rockefeller Chapel)! See the  message below from the Kingdom Seneschal.

        However, the Curia has accepted the bid for 40-Yr only, not for Coronation. As I understand it, this is because Kingdom Law has assigned the last Saturday in Sept for Fall Coronation, and the Curia is following Kingdom Law in this matter. (And I forgot to include Ealdormere in the description of the Midrealm descendants, which is a mistake I will not make again!)

        Because the bid was changed by Curia, I want to confirm that Aryeton is still supporting this version, without Coronation. At the next Aryeton meeting, Jan 11, can we have an official group decision on the revised bid? Thank you very much.

        In my opinion, this modification is not a problem for us. This change may reduce the attendance at the event, but the costs of Ida Noyes are so low that we will not lose money, and we will still have plenty of interesting activities.

        I will begin to prepare more detailed plans, descriptions, and timelines of what we need to do for this event. Stay tuned!

        Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Stay warm and drive carefully!

        Fern

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 21, 2008

          Hoobah.  Great news.

          Sean