Fiber Arts on Friday

  • Gretchen
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 18, 2008
      Fiber Arts Night is still on for tomorrow if weather permits. I will
      suggest people either pick up food on the way or use my menus to order
      when they get to my house in Wheeling. Meeting time is still 6-11 am.
      If anyone new wants to come, call me at home (847) 947-8079.

      Lady Gretchen
    • Gretchen
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 19, 2008
        Luckily the only person I talked to this morning besides my husband
        was the director of the library saying we were closed today. Our
        meeting is 6 pm tonight not 6 am. :-)

        I understand if people can't make it, but will happily receive anyone
        who braves the roads to come to our meeting.

        Gretchen