Re: [Ayreton] [CHARTER] Committee Meeting for December 14

  • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 16, 2008
      Hi Sean,

      Thanks for letting me know, sorry to be delayed getting back to you.  We'll be posting notes soon - I've been at a training course for two days, and it'll take me a day or two to get caught up.

      Hope the ice helped, and your shoulder is better soon.

      Tree-Girt-Sea, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
      http://robyyan.googlepages.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2009
        Robyyan,

        Perhaps I missed it, but where are the notes from this session
        posted? According to Phillip, the next charter meeting is only a week
        away. I checked in the files section of the Ayreton Yahoogroups site
        but didn't see them, and I have seen no follow up on the list since
        your last missive on the subject to indicate where or when they were
        put up.

        -- G

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com,
        Robyyan Torr d'Elandris <rtesca-robyyan@...>
        wrote on 12/16/08:

        > We'll be posting notes soon - I've been at a
        > training course for two days, and it'll take me
        > a day or two to get caught up.
      • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 11, 2009
          Well, I could claim it was a quiz to see if anyone noticed. (I'm glad someone did!)

          Or I could talk about unexpected life events that sucked up my time in December and early January.

          But the fact remains that I didn't get the notes posted, or the agenda for today's meeting in anything like a timely manner.  My apologies, I'll try to do better.

          The next two postings are the notes from last meeting, and the agenda for the next one.