Re: [Ayreton] Re: Indoor Fighter Practice This Sunday (12/14/08)

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 14, 2008
      Greetings!
           My cell number is 815-403-1964, and I have the key. There are directions/map on the shire website (www.ravenslake.com) for Church of the Holy Family (summer practice site); the ex-Gavin North Elementary School, now the Lake Villa Community Center West Campus is adjacent. It is one block south on rte 59 from rte 132/Grand Ave to Gurnee.
           A note-this is not an even t, just a gathering for fighter practice and Arts & Science projects, and general getting together. No garb is required.
           Please feel welcome!
      Respectfully,
      Alexander de Seton

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 25, 2008
        Is anyone meeting at Ida Noyes this weekend?

        Lady Eleanor

      • David Valenta
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 26, 2008
          The UofC is on Winter Break. Ida is closed this weekend and next.

          Guy