[Ayreton] [CHARTER] Committee Meeting for December 14

  • Thomas Hughes
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2008

      Robyyan,

      I regret that I will not be able to attend today’s charter meeting.  I am staying home today and putting ice on my shoulder to try to get it to heal faster after it was re-injured yesterday at Boar’s Head.

      Sean o’Shaughnessy

    • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 16, 2008
        Hi Sean,

        Thanks for letting me know, sorry to be delayed getting back to you.  We'll be posting notes soon - I've been at a training course for two days, and it'll take me a day or two to get caught up.

        Hope the ice helped, and your shoulder is better soon.

        Tree-Girt-Sea, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
        http://robyyan.googlepages.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2009
          Robyyan,

          Perhaps I missed it, but where are the notes from this session
          posted? According to Phillip, the next charter meeting is only a week
          away. I checked in the files section of the Ayreton Yahoogroups site
          but didn't see them, and I have seen no follow up on the list since
          your last missive on the subject to indicate where or when they were
          put up.

          -- G

          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com,
          Robyyan Torr d'Elandris <rtesca-robyyan@...>
          wrote on 12/16/08:

          > We'll be posting notes soon - I've been at a
          > training course for two days, and it'll take me
          > a day or two to get caught up.
        • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 11, 2009
            Well, I could claim it was a quiz to see if anyone noticed. (I'm glad someone did!)

            Or I could talk about unexpected life events that sucked up my time in December and early January.

            But the fact remains that I didn't get the notes posted, or the agenda for today's meeting in anything like a timely manner.  My apologies, I'll try to do better.

            The next two postings are the notes from last meeting, and the agenda for the next one.