Re: [Ayreton] Re: Indoor Fighter Practice This Sunday (12/14/08)

  • Metylda
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 13, 2008
      Replied to off list

      There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

      *****

      Me þæt wyrd gewæf

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 14, 2008
        Greetings!
             My cell number is 815-403-1964, and I have the key. There are directions/map on the shire website (www.ravenslake.com) for Church of the Holy Family (summer practice site); the ex-Gavin North Elementary School, now the Lake Villa Community Center West Campus is adjacent. It is one block south on rte 59 from rte 132/Grand Ave to Gurnee.
             A note-this is not an even t, just a gathering for fighter practice and Arts & Science projects, and general getting together. No garb is required.
             Please feel welcome!
        Respectfully,
        Alexander de Seton

        Hail and Greetings. How goes it? My girfriend and I would like to
        attend. This will be our first event. Is there a num we can call just
        encase we get lost???

      • Robin Goldman
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 25, 2008
          Is anyone meeting at Ida Noyes this weekend?

          Lady Eleanor

        • David Valenta
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 26, 2008
            The UofC is on Winter Break. Ida is closed this weekend and next.

            Guy