Re: Indoor Fighter Practice This Sunday (12/14/08)

  • west
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 13, 2008
      Hail and Greetings. How goes it? My girfriend and I would like to
      attend. This will be our first event. Is there a num we can call just
      encase we get lost???
    • Metylda
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 13, 2008
        Replied to off list

        There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

        *****

        Me þæt wyrd gewæf

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 14, 2008
          Greetings!
               My cell number is 815-403-1964, and I have the key. There are directions/map on the shire website (www.ravenslake.com) for Church of the Holy Family (summer practice site); the ex-Gavin North Elementary School, now the Lake Villa Community Center West Campus is adjacent. It is one block south on rte 59 from rte 132/Grand Ave to Gurnee.
               A note-this is not an even t, just a gathering for fighter practice and Arts & Science projects, and general getting together. No garb is required.
               Please feel welcome!
          Respectfully,
          Alexander de Seton

          Hail and Greetings. How goes it? My girfriend and I would like to
          attend. This will be our first event. Is there a num we can call just
          encase we get lost???

        • Robin Goldman
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 25, 2008
            Is anyone meeting at Ida Noyes this weekend?

            Lady Eleanor

          • David Valenta
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 26, 2008
              The UofC is on Winter Break. Ida is closed this weekend and next.

              Guy