Re: [Ayreton] Saturday Armour Making

  • JC Ravage
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2006
      I'm also interested, but would need a ride (I may have one, but it's somewhat inconvenient for the ride-offerer, so if there's an easier one it'd be better).

      Will Atherbridge

      On 10/12/06, James Ingram <james_j_ingram@...> wrote:

      Ian,
      Jamie was telling me at the Tuesday practice that this coming Saturday there
      was going to be an armour making demo/class of somekind. He said it was
      brought up at last Sunday's practice. If I remember correctly you were out
      of town visiting your Lady, but I'm curious if you know anything about it?

      Thanks,
      Jim

      --
      "We attack the mayor with hummus."