Indoor Fighter Practice This Sunday (12/14/08)

  • marie_la_f
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 12, 2008
      Just a reminder that Ravenslake is hosting an indoor fighter/A&S
      practice this Sunday, 14 December, from 1pm to 5pm.

      Location: West Campus Community Center (Gavin North) 37850 N. IL RTE
      59, Lake Villa IL (60046). It's the same place where MKAOD has been
      held the last two years.

      Directions from I-94: take 132/Grand Ave. in Gurnee Mills. Exit onto
      west 132/Grand Ave. Go to RT 59. Turn south/left onto RT 59. The site
      is less than a block south of 132 on the right.

      Directions from US 45 or US 41 (from the north): turn west on St Rt 173
      and continue into Antioch IL. Turn south/left onto RT 59. The site is
      less than a block south of 132 on the right.

      Come fight, dance, fiddle with fiber, schmooze, etc etc etc...

      Hope to see you there!
      ~Marie la F
    • west
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 13, 2008
        Hail and Greetings. How goes it? My girfriend and I would like to
        attend. This will be our first event. Is there a num we can call just
        encase we get lost???
      • Metylda
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 13, 2008
          Replied to off list

          There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

          *****

          Me þæt wyrd gewæf

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 14, 2008
            Greetings!
                 My cell number is 815-403-1964, and I have the key. There are directions/map on the shire website (www.ravenslake.com) for Church of the Holy Family (summer practice site); the ex-Gavin North Elementary School, now the Lake Villa Community Center West Campus is adjacent. It is one block south on rte 59 from rte 132/Grand Ave to Gurnee.
                 A note-this is not an even t, just a gathering for fighter practice and Arts & Science projects, and general getting together. No garb is required.
                 Please feel welcome!
            Respectfully,
            Alexander de Seton

            Hail and Greetings. How goes it? My girfriend and I would like to
            attend. This will be our first event. Is there a num we can call just
            encase we get lost???

          • Robin Goldman
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 25, 2008
              Is anyone meeting at Ida Noyes this weekend?

              Lady Eleanor

            • David Valenta
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 26, 2008
                The UofC is on Winter Break. Ida is closed this weekend and next.

                Guy