Business Meeting Agenda for Sunday 12.14.08

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2008
      Greetings All and Happy Holidays!

      Remember this coming Sunday is our Baronial Business Meeting. Along
      with that is our Baronial Charter meeting starting at 4:00 pm. We
      will also have a pot luck starting about 5:30 pm or 5:45 pm. Business
      meeting will start at 6:00 pm.

      Please bring a canned food item to leave at the Church. (Maybe sure
      canned and not otherwise packaged – the church can only accept
      canned…)

      Here is the agenda for the Ayreton Business Meeting this coming
      Sunday. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

      • Upcoming Business Meeting Host Schedule (5 min)
      • Ayreton Officer Reports (5 min each)
      • Transition Update (10 min)
      • Crown / Kingdom gifts (5 min)
      • Ayreton Carnivale (5 min)
      • Rose Tourney (10 min)
      • 40 Year (5 min)
      • Upcoming Local Events (10 min)
      • Other Announcements

      If you'd like to talk about something in particular that is not on
      the agenda please let me know before the meeting.

      I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. This is our last meeting of
      the year – I hope we can have a lot of people join us as we celebrate
      everything we have been able to accomplish. Come and have fun in each
      others company.

      Your Servant to Command,
      ~Philip White, Ayreton Seneschal

      Location:

      Congregational Church of Jefferson Park, 5320 West Giddings, 60630.
      Street parking is available at the bank across the street. in the
      Hoyne bank parking lot that's at the SE corner of Giddings &
      Milwaukee. Please do not park in the drive through lanes. Access to
      the CHurch does require several steps down to the meeting room, and
      help will be provided for those with special needs. Call Philip at
      (cell) 817-313-7575 upon arrival for assistance.