Rokkehealden and Friends holiday party

  • jay sabath
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2008
      Greetings all,

      Here is your reminder for the Rokkehealden and Friends Holiday Party.  Put it on your calendar now!

      Rokkehealden's and Friends Holiday Party is planned for Saturday December 27th, 2008.
      If you are a member or Rokkehealden you are invited.
      If you live in Rokkehealden's land you are invited.
      If you are a friend of Rokkenhealden, you are invited.

      Location:  Johannes & Fiona's humble abode :-)
      Address: 11318 Champion Ct E, Plainfield, IL 60585
      Time: 3:00 pm until host & hostess' good humor evaporates
      Phone: 815 230 5936

      Directions:
      http://maps.google.com/ works well. Please paste
      11318 Champion Ct E, Plainfield, IL 60585
      We are the house with a partial brick front

      The annual white elephant will happen again.  To participate bring a
      wrapped item of an SCA nature* with a value around $20.  Traditional
      safety rules apply.  These rules will be explained again this year.

      Pot luck Rokkehealden style:
      modern last names
      A-I  something with MEAT
      J-R   Side dish
      S-Z  Dessert
      If you want to trade last names with someone its OK

      Please bring your beverage of choice.

      If you have any questions please email me.

      This is also Rokkehealden's moot / business meeting.  The time will be left to Henry to decide/ announce.

      Hope to see everyone then!

      Johannes & Fiona

      * AElfreda came up with a great description of the White Elephant

      "The White Elephant Exchange has been all about finding a new home for
      stuff that's nice, but not what you want. I'm assuming that's still true
      (as opposed to going out and buying something new)."

      --
      Lord Johannes Machiavelli
      Shire of Rokkehealden