Important Pennsic Announcement

  • Sir Ix
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2008
      Normally I do not post to other lists, but I think that this is
      important enough to not wait:

      Greetings to the Known World from Andreas and EikBrandr, Prinz of the
      East and Prince of the Midrealm-

      We have an exciting announcement concerning Pennsic War this year. As
      the hosts of the upcoming Pennsic War, we have been working
      diligently to come up with a war that EVERYONE can get behind. A war
      that will include everyone from every Kingdom of the Known World, and
      where every point will count . Every year we talk of annual enemies
      and eternal friends. It is our goal to make this a strong reality
      this year. To this end, We invite you all to a great contest of arms!

      So what is different from years past? This will be a two part war,
      the first being the traditional style where the Midrealm and their
      allies will pit their strength of arms against The East and it's
      allies. And then at one point in the war, determined by Us, the Tiger
      and the Dragon will unite to stand side by side and take on the rest
      of the Known World! It will require the rest of our allies to unite
      and test their Generals, warriors, fencers, and archers against the
      might of the new Pennsic Alliance.

      It is our common goal to ensure that everyone has a good time this
      year, and to be able to test their skills of war in a fun and
      friendly environment. The most important point is not that one side
      wins, but that the fight is hard fought, close, and exciting for all.

      While working together to make this great gathering a success, We
      have found that We are very much of the same mind. We have been
      building a strong friendship between each other and know that Our
      Kingdoms will grow closer by the end of this war. We will have the
      opportunity to fight side by side with many of our old friends and
      then have the pleasure of seeing them across the field. By combining
      our two armies, the East and the Midrealm will build stronger ties
      that will strengthen our eternal friendship.

      Due to the economy, we recognize that everyone is making hard
      decisions on which events to attend. We appreciate our populaces for
      choosing to attend Pennsic War. We aspire to make your vacation
      choice an enjoyable experience that will have many good memories for
      years to come. We hope you will join us this year at war and bring
      many of your friends and family along to enjoy it with you.

      In Service to the Dream-

      Prince EikBrandr --- Midrealm and East United ------ Prinz Andreas

      --
      Sir Ixtilixochitl