Monday Dec 8th ToH Fight practice is CANCELED

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2008

      Sorry to cancel practice again all, but there is another "emergency" wrestling match that is taking our space again this Monday.  However we are still on target for practice on Monday the 15th and as long as no other "emergencies" pop up, we should be good for the rest of the winter.

      Please help me pass this message along to those I may have missed, as I'd hate to have people standing out in the cold next Monday waiting for the rest of us to show.

      Thank you,
      Anton

      > Hotmail® account.

      Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.
    • kevin purtrell
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2008
        I thought Gwen was running the Gauntlet on the 8th.

        -Kevin

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2008

          What can I say..... the Fates were kind and have given her another week to practice.  I'm taking her to Northshield for Boars Head.  I figure she can warm up on some of them. :)

          Anton du Marais

          To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          From: krpurtell@...
          Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 06:48:16 -0800

          I thought Gwen was running the Gauntlet on the 8th.

          -Kevin

          Sorry to cancel practice again all, but there is another "emergency" wrestling match that is taking our space again this Monday.  However we are still on target for practice on Monday the 15th and as long as no other "emergencies" pop up, we should be good for the rest of the winter.

          Please help me pass this message along to those I may have missed, as I'd hate to have people standing out in the cold next Monday waiting for the rest of us to show.

          Thank you,
          Anton

          > Hotmail® account.

          Send e-mail faster without improving your typing skills. Get your Hotmail® account.

          You live life online. So we put Windows on the web. Learn more about Windows Live