RE: [Ayreton] LAST CALL - TGS 12th Night Classes

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2008
      I have a number of classes I can teach; please email me off-list to discuss
      which ones would be welcome.

      Tabitha Pennywarden
      Ravenslake
      skycat (at) tds (dot) net

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2008
        In discussions of dance and the Ball at 12th Night, we had planned for about 2 dance classes during the day.  Have those already been accounted for in the room planning and schedule?

        Teleri

        I plan to compile the class schedule during the week of December 8-12,
        so please have your class requests/preferences to me no later than this
        Friday, December 5.

        Keep in mind that our theme is 'A Roman Masque in 16th Century Italy',
        so anything about your class which could enhance that concept is
        greatly appreciated, but certainly not mandatory.

        Looking forward to a memorable event!

        In Service,

        A.T.

        Yahoo! Groups Links