Saturday Armour Making

  • James Ingram
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2006
      Ian,
      Jamie was telling me at the Tuesday practice that this coming Saturday there
      was going to be an armour making demo/class of somekind. He said it was
      brought up at last Sunday's practice. If I remember correctly you were out
      of town visiting your Lady, but I'm curious if you know anything about it?

      Thanks,
      Jim
    • David Roland
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 12, 2006
        I have not heard of any such thing. I hope that anyone who does
        know about it would be kind enough to let people know so they can
        come.

        If you would be so kind as to contact me offlist I shall attempt to
        play middle person and see if I can contact persons involved.

        Ian

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "James Ingram" <james_j_ingram@...>
        wrote:

        > Ian,
        > Jamie was telling me at the Tuesday practice that this coming
        Saturday there
        > was going to be an armour making demo/class of somekind. He said
        it was
        > brought up at last Sunday's practice. If I remember correctly you
        were out
        > of town visiting your Lady, but I'm curious if you know anything
        about it?

        > Thanks,
        > Jim

      • JC Ravage
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 13, 2006
          I'm also interested, but would need a ride (I may have one, but it's somewhat inconvenient for the ride-offerer, so if there's an easier one it'd be better).

          Will Atherbridge

          --
          "We attack the mayor with hummus."
          --Oz