OT-at the risk of repetition...

  • Amy Woolard
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hello Fellow Ayreton-ites: I have a white wire rack free to a good home, you pick up ( it is not take-apart-able and stands  about four feet tall) also, if any one has a couple of whatnots (to put knick knacks on, or a curio cabinet to sell/trade/barter, I would be interested in those. any interest please contact me off-list at Ardena6@..., or Amy Woolard at 773-764-8698. Thanks, A

                 "Comparisons are odious"-Vickie Austin

      (Madeleine L'Engle-"The Moon by Night")

      "Great Spirits Always Encounter Violent Opposition from
      Mediocre Minds"-Albert Einstein