Attention All Ayreton-area Archery Marshals

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2008
      To all Ayreton-area Archery Marshals,

      When you send in your Quarterly Reports to the Midlands Regional Archery Marshal, make sure to also CC me (wolfram_von_waldersbach@...). Also, if you could send in your Quarterly Report a couple of days earlier than the 1.December.08 deadline, that would be great, as I will making an Ayreton Archery Report, and will include the various archery activities that have been going on in the IB.

      Also, remember this report is the Domesday report, so be sure to include your rosters!

      I thank you for your time.

      In Service,

      -Wolfram von Waldersbach, C.D.B.
      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

      Proud to be a PC? Show the world. Download the “I’m a PC” Messenger themepack now. Download now.