Gift Basket Update

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2008
      Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday!

      I spoke with Her Majesty about gifts for Gulf Wars and she already has several groups making specific items. She asked us to wait until she'd gotten a good handle on what is coming in before we just make a bunch of random stuff. So, depending on when she gets back to me (probably not before the middle of December), I'll send a new update on the items we need to gather. Worse case scenario, we can make a token presentation of a basket in court at 12th Night if there isn't enough time to have everything ready before then and then get the actual stuff to them later.

      In Service,

      Sarafina :D

      --
      Mistress Sarafina Sinclair, OL