FW: [MK-MOY] Youth Craftsmen's Faire, MOY Meeting, and Page School Elevations

  • Patricia E. Chadwick
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2006

      Just sharing information. J

      Akiko

      From: MK-MOY@yahoogroups.com [mailto: MK-MOY@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Sabine de Rouen
      Sent: Monday, October 09, 2006 10:57 AM
      To: Middlebridge; Midrealm MOY; Midrealm Pages; Spot News
      Subject: ***SPAM?*** [MK-MOY] Youth Craftsmen's Faire, MOY Meeting, and Page School Elevations

      Youth Craftsmen's Faire, MOY Meeting, and Page School Elevations at Crown Tourney.

      Page School - We will be celebrating more Page School elevations.  Please join us to congratulate our Page School students that have worked so very hard.

      ( Page School students and parents - please note the minor changes to the Page School Charter:  http://www.midrealm .org/mkyouth/ pageschool/ pgschchtr. htm

      Kingdom Wide MOY Meeting -  All MOY officers, youth marshals, parents, and teachers are encouraged to attend. We will share problems and hopefully solution as well as find ways to work as a team.  I will also be passing out youth supplies that have been donated over the past several months.  If your region’s MOY is not able to attend I will be bring the supplies to future events to distribute.

      And finally, the Youth Craftsman’s Faire and Prize Tourney will be held in conjunction with the Middle Kingdom Craftsperson’ s Faire and Crown Tourney. There is more information about the faire here: http://www.midrealm .org/mkyouth/ crftfaire. htm

      If anyone has any questions please email me off list.

      In service to our youth,

      Duchesse Sabine de Rouen

      Midrealm Kingdom Minister of Youth

      See Our Original Art, Photography & More at: http://www.cafepres s.com/castlekeep