Re: [Ayreton] Re: Photos from Bardic Madness

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2008
      Thanks Arrienne!  Sounds like it was a successful day

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 25, 2008
        Thanks for all the information.

        I was really hoping for people to log in on Flickr and comment there, so that labeling the photos would be a group activity.  But this way works, too.

        Tree-Girt-Sea, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
        http://robyyan.googlepages.com