Re: [Ayreton] Re: Photos from Bardic Madness

  • Marie Schorn
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 25, 2008
      Hi Acelina,

      Lucia (Cerian's apprentice from Sternfeld), was chosen Kingdom bard.

      Arrienne

      On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 9:04 AM, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:

      For those of us who had too many things to do, and who just couldn't be in multiple places, was a new Kingdom Bard chosen?  If so, who?

      Thanks,
      Acelina

        The correct spelling of my name is Margrett Norwoode, and thank you very much, Arienne, for letting Robyan know that I'm in the pic. :-)

        Margrett

        Re: photos from Bardic Madness

        Posted by: "Marie Schorn" ladyarrienne@ gmail.com

        Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:12 pm (PST)

        Hi Robyyan,

         . . .
        In DSP 004 the guy in the green tunic and turban is Muraha (a storyteller
        from Ohio), the shorter lady in elizabethan is Margaret Norwood (I may be
        mispelling her last name) - she is from Ayreton. The tall guy with the
        black curly hair (standing) is Salamon. He was from Ravenslake but moved to
        be with Lucia. Dahrien is the guy in the red tunic with the black.

         . . .
        Arrienne

      • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 25, 2008
          Thanks for all the information.

          I was really hoping for people to log in on Flickr and comment there, so that labeling the photos would be a group activity.  But this way works, too.

          Tree-Girt-Sea, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
          http://robyyan.googlepages.com