Re: Photos from Bardic Madness

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2008

      The correct spelling of my name is Margrett Norwoode, and thank you very much, Arienne, for letting Robyan know that I'm in the pic. :-)

      Margrett

      Re: photos from Bardic Madness

      Posted by: "Marie Schorn" ladyarrienne@...

      Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:12 pm (PST)

      Hi Robyyan,

       . . .
      In DSP 004 the guy in the green tunic and turban is Muraha (a storyteller
      from Ohio), the shorter lady in elizabethan is Margaret Norwood (I may be
      mispelling her last name) - she is from Ayreton. The tall guy with the
      black curly hair (standing) is Salamon. He was from Ravenslake but moved to
      be with Lucia. Dahrien is the guy in the red tunic with the black.

       . . .
      Arrienne
    • Dayle Harding
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 25, 2008
        For those of us who had too many things to do, and who just couldn't be in multiple places, was a new Kingdom Bard chosen?  If so, who?

        Thanks,
        Acelina

        The correct spelling of my name is Margrett Norwoode, and thank you very much, Arienne, for letting Robyan know that I'm in the pic. :-)

        Margrett

        Re: photos from Bardic Madness

        Posted by: "Marie Schorn" ladyarrienne@ gmail.com

        Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:12 pm (PST)

        Hi Robyyan,

         . . .
        In DSP 004 the guy in the green tunic and turban is Muraha (a storyteller
        from Ohio), the shorter lady in elizabethan is Margaret Norwood (I may be
        mispelling her last name) - she is from Ayreton. The tall guy with the
        black curly hair (standing) is Salamon. He was from Ravenslake but moved to
        be with Lucia. Dahrien is the guy in the red tunic with the black.

         . . .
        Arrienne

      • Marie Schorn
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 25, 2008
          Hi Acelina,

          Lucia (Cerian's apprentice from Sternfeld), was chosen Kingdom bard.

          Arrienne

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 25, 2008
            Thanks Arrienne!  Sounds like it was a successful day

            The correct spelling of my name is Margrett Norwoode, and thank you very much, Arienne, for letting Robyan know that I'm in the pic. :-)

            Margrett

            Re: photos from Bardic Madness

            Posted by: "Marie Schorn" ladyarrienne@ gmail.com

            Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:12 pm (PST)

            Hi Robyyan,

             . . .
            In DSP 004 the guy in the green tunic and turban is Muraha (a storyteller
            from Ohio), the shorter lady in elizabethan is Margaret Norwood (I may be
            mispelling her last name) - she is from Ayreton. The tall guy with the
            black curly hair (standing) is Salamon. He was from Ravenslake but moved to
            be with Lucia. Dahrien is the guy in the red tunic with the black.

             . . .
            Arrienne

          • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 25, 2008
              Thanks for all the information.

              I was really hoping for people to log in on Flickr and comment there, so that labeling the photos would be a group activity.  But this way works, too.

              Tree-Girt-Sea, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
              http://robyyan.googlepages.com