Fighter practice

  • scribesquire
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2008
      Sunday's practice had 20+ people in armor (and at least 15 more doing
      rapier). I apologize in advance for anyone whose name I didn't get
      or missed. I want to thank all the folks who travelled in for this.
      A great time was had.

      In Armor: Sir Fern, Sir William, Sir Logan, Sir Lucien, Sir Guerric,
      Sir Killian, Cpt Thomas, Sean O'Shaughnessey and son, Sabah,
      Caillech, Gavin, Susanna, Justice, Kenrick, Elias, Christian, Gruber,
      Ingrid, and the gentle from Northshield, Sir Lucien's (?) squire, and
      Sir Leif's squire.

      This Sunday the site is closed so practice is not again until Dec
      7th. 2pm, Ida Noyes Hall, University of Chicago.

      NOTE: Site is closed after the Dec 7th practice and we will not
      resume until January 11th.

      JAN 18th SPECIAL TIME: Day after 12th Night, practice is at 11am so
      anyone staying over after 12th night can get a practice in before
      heading home.

      Henry of Exeter
      Marshal, Ayreton