Re: [Ayreton] photos from Bardic Madness

  • Marie Schorn
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 23, 2008
      I forgot,

      The ladies next to the queen in DSP 044 are Baroness Alexandra (from Ohio, I think).  She is almost always wearing butterflies.  And Marie la Fauconniere.  She is the seneschal of Ravenslake and the current bard of Ravenslake.

      Arrienne

      On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 8:12 PM, Marie Schorn <ladyarrienne@...> wrote:
      Hi Robyyan,

      The guy in DSP007 is Max, the baron of Shattered Crystal, the young lady in the green elizabethan facing the camera is Sparrow Hauksdaugher (I may have this spelled wrong).  She is Isabel and Damian Nihthauk's daughter.  The lady in the reticella caul is Mistress Isabel Moundoghter, my laurel.  (I made the caul as a present).

      In DSP 036, it's Max, Isabel and Dahrien Cordell, a bard from Northshield who is famous for taking other people's songs and writing hilarious parodies of them.  He is one of Master John Inchingham's apprentices.

      The lady in DSP 108 is Lorelei of Skye, another of John Inchingham's apprentices.  An excellent singer who unfortunately for us moved to Iowa.

      The lady in DSP 091 is Lucia  Elena Braganza - Cerian's apprentice and the current kingdom bard.  She also plays in Music Subterranea (a band that plays SCA dance music).  She writes lots of songs that inspire fighters to go out and kill other fighters.

      The lady facing the camera in DSP 077 is Bojei (our wonderful head cook).

      The lady with the curly dark hair in DSP 064 is Mistress Illiane Halevy from Northshield.  She is a bardic laurel.

      Hilla and Mistress Isobel are also in DSP 062.

      The guy in DSP 011 is Christian D'Hiver from Northshield (a serious music geek).

      In DSP 004 the guy in the green tunic and turban is Muraha (a storyteller from Ohio), the shorter lady in elizabethan is Margaret Norwood (I may be mispelling her last name) - she is from Ayreton.  The tall guy with the black curly hair (standing) is Salamon.  He was from Ravenslake but moved to be with Lucia.  Dahrien is the guy in the red tunic with the black.

      Isabel and about 1/8 of me are in DSP 029.  I do not remember the name of the lady in the yellow dress facing the camera.  She just got apprenticed to Mistress Amelie and taught a class on voice training at the event.  She also sang several songs.  I met her for the first time at this event.

      I hope this helps.

      Arrienne

      Arrienne

      On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 10:10 PM, Robyyan Torr d'Elandris <rtesca-ayreton@...> wrote:

      at http://www.flickr.com/photos/robyyan/sets/72157609760270916/

      Take a look, leave comments and identify people! I was experimenting with different camera settings and a long zoom with mixed results. Natural light, long zoom, and bards who don't stand still while performing adds up to a lot of blurry pictures. Good thing I didn't load most of those!

      Tree-Girt-Sea, Midrealm (Chicago, IL USA)
      http://robyyan.googlepages.com