Servers wanted

  • mandy lemke
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2008
      Attention Ayreton,
             Bardic Madness, has passed with a lot of fun and excitement to be had by all. Our next local event will be Twelfth Night in Tree Girt Sea. As the feast will be wonderful, I've tasted a little and can promise its greatness, we are in turn needing help to serve this wonderful food. We will also be needing help with serving drinks, and more than likely help with clean up. If you are interested in any of those things please contact me, Lady Francesca, at seaprincess527@..., or on my cell phone 630-768-0668. I will respond to you to let you know I have received your letter or call. Thank you ahead of time for the service, and excitement for the approaching event.

      In Service,
      Lady Francesca del Mar, Foxvale
      mandy lemke