Practice canceled for Monday Nov 24

  • Clint Anderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2008
      Hi all,
      Sorry for the short notice but Liam just called me.  Due to a problem at another school, a wrestling meet has been moved to Glenbrook North for Monday the 24th so our practice is CANCELED.

      The good news is we are on the school schedule and have the Field House reserved from 6:30 to 9 every monday for the rest of the winter.

      Again sorry for the late notice and the abuse of bandwidth.

      Sincerely,
      Anton

      Anton du Marais

      Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.