Re: [Ayreton] Demo help needed

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 20, 2008
      But, but, but...It would make for a very exciting demo.
      If the local constabulary was called out, we'd get on TV.

      -Kevin

      From: scribesquire <Scribesquire@ comcast.net>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Demo help needed
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups .com
      Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 11:06 AM

      Greetings,

      Last year we did a living window as part of the holiday display for
      the below bookstore. They would like us to do it again this year. The
      info is:

      Date: Friday, December 5th, 6 - 9pm.

      Where: Centuries and Slueths Bookstore, 7419 W. Madison Street,
      Forest Park Illinois

      Contact for questions: Misreall (at) comcast (dot) net
      Store number (708) 771-7243

      What: Wear garb, be decoration, if you have a period art that
      doesn't take up tons of room, you can bring and do that. Last year I
      did some calligraphy but unfortunately I will be out of town this year.

      Henry of Exeter

    • kevin purtrell
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 20, 2008

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 1, 2008
          So far only 2 people have responded that they are going to be there...

          > Greetings,
          >
          > Last year we did a living window as part of the holiday display
          for
          > the below bookstore. They would like us to do it again this year.
          The
          > info is:
          >
          > Date: Friday, December 5th, 6 - 9pm.
          >
          > Where: Centuries and Slueths Bookstore, 7419 W. Madison Street,
          > Forest Park Illinois
          >
          > Contact for questions: Misreall (at) comcast (dot) net
          > Store number (708) 771-7243
          >
          > What: Wear garb, be decoration, if you have a period art that
          > doesn't take up tons of room, you can bring and do that. Last year
          > did some calligraphy but unfortunately I will be out of town this
          year.

          > Henry of Exeter

        • jay sabath
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 1, 2008