Re: [Ayreton] Re: re "Ayreton" event

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
      I may have missed an email in there somewhere, but I
      think the folks posting about the A&S Faire are from
      Illiton, not Ayreton..we just don't want a conflict
      with their event.

      Jale

      --- Johannes Machiavelli <rokkehealden@...>
      wrote:

      > Hmmmm.
      >
      > I do not think anyone, or at least not many, is
      > against such a possibility. It has not been talked
      > about but the challenge is what site we get and what
      > the site (still in flux) can handle.
      >
      > what do others think / feel about that
      > possibility?
      >
      > Johannes
    • Dayle Harding
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
        No, they are from Ravenslake.  But, I wouldn't want to take it away from them either, if they already have plans to do it.

        Acelina

        --- Johannes Machiavelli <rokkehealden@ yahoo.com>