Re: [Ayreton] Demo help needed

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 20, 2008

      What he said.

      Henry

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: AndreAllen@...
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:16:49 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Demo help needed

      Well you can but I doubt the proprietor would approve.

      It is a rather small store and has tables and other furniture strewn about.

      AElfred

      From: scribesquire <Scribesquire@...>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Demo help needed
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 11:06 AM

      Greetings,

      Last year we did a living window as part of the holiday display for
      the below bookstore. They would like us to do it again this year. The
      info is:

      Date: Friday, December 5th, 6 - 9pm.

      Where: Centuries and Slueths Bookstore, 7419 W. Madison Street,
      Forest Park Illinois

      Contact for questions: Misreall (at) comcast (dot) net
      Store number (708) 771-7243

      What: Wear garb, be decoration, if you have a period art that
      doesn't take up tons of room, you can bring and do that. Last year I
      did some calligraphy but unfortunately I will be out of town this year.

      Henry of Exeter

    • Rob Hicks
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 20, 2008
        Oh that would just make everything swell.

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 20, 2008
          But, but, but...It would make for a very exciting demo.
          If the local constabulary was called out, we'd get on TV.

          -Kevin

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 20, 2008

            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 1, 2008
              So far only 2 people have responded that they are going to be there...

              > Greetings,
              >
              > Last year we did a living window as part of the holiday display
              for
              > the below bookstore. They would like us to do it again this year.
              The
              > info is:
              >
              > Date: Friday, December 5th, 6 - 9pm.
              >
              > Where: Centuries and Slueths Bookstore, 7419 W. Madison Street,
              > Forest Park Illinois
              >
              > Contact for questions: Misreall (at) comcast (dot) net
              > Store number (708) 771-7243
              >
              > What: Wear garb, be decoration, if you have a period art that
              > doesn't take up tons of room, you can bring and do that. Last year
              > did some calligraphy but unfortunately I will be out of town this
              year.

              > Henry of Exeter

            • jay sabath
              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 1, 2008