Re: [Ayreton] Demo help needed

  • AndreAllen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 20 11:16 AM
      Well you can but I doubt the proprietor would approve.

      It is a rather small store and has tables and other furniture strewn about.

      AElfred

      From: scribesquire <Scribesquire@...>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Demo help needed
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 11:06 AM

      Greetings,

      Last year we did a living window as part of the holiday display for
      the below bookstore. They would like us to do it again this year. The
      info is:

      Date: Friday, December 5th, 6 - 9pm.

      Where: Centuries and Slueths Bookstore, 7419 W. Madison Street,
      Forest Park Illinois

      Contact for questions: Misreall (at) comcast (dot) net
      Store number (708) 771-7243

      What: Wear garb, be decoration, if you have a period art that
      doesn't take up tons of room, you can bring and do that. Last year I
      did some calligraphy but unfortunately I will be out of town this year.

      Henry of Exeter

    • AndreAllen@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 20 11:19 AM
        What you're not going to wake your bee ladies up to take them to the demo? :-{)

        AElfred

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 20 11:31 AM

          What he said.

          Henry

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 20 11:57 AM
            Oh that would just make everything swell.

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 20 12:40 PM
              But, but, but...It would make for a very exciting demo.
              If the local constabulary was called out, we'd get on TV.

              -Kevin

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 20 12:40 PM

                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 1, 2008
                  So far only 2 people have responded that they are going to be there...

                  > Greetings,
                  >
                  > Last year we did a living window as part of the holiday display
                  for
                  > the below bookstore. They would like us to do it again this year.
                  The
                  > info is:
                  >
                  > Date: Friday, December 5th, 6 - 9pm.
                  >
                  > Where: Centuries and Slueths Bookstore, 7419 W. Madison Street,
                  > Forest Park Illinois
                  >
                  > Contact for questions: Misreall (at) comcast (dot) net
                  > Store number (708) 771-7243
                  >
                  > What: Wear garb, be decoration, if you have a period art that
                  > doesn't take up tons of room, you can bring and do that. Last year
                  > did some calligraphy but unfortunately I will be out of town this
                  year.

                  > Henry of Exeter

                • jay sabath
                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 1, 2008