RE: [Ayreton] Demo help needed

  • Kihe Blackeagle
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 20, 2008
      If not full fighting (in any form), a fighter going through sword drills can be an attractive additional visual (esp. in "pretty" armor...).

      Yes, this can be boring for the fighter -- so recruit enough they can trade off every 15 - 30 minutes.

      ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe / Adieu, Amra

      Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
      Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
      alt. e-mail: KiheBard@...
      Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: krpurtell@...
      Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:42:53 -0800
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Demo help needed

      Can we fight in the window?

      -Kevin

      Date: Friday, December 5th, 6 - 9pm.

      Where: Centuries and Slueths Bookstore, 7419 W. Madison Street,
      Forest Park Illinois

      Contact for questions: Misreall (at) comcast (dot) net
      Store number (708) 771-7243

      What: Wear garb, be decoration, if you have a period art that
      doesn't take up tons of room, you can bring and do that. Last year I
      did some calligraphy but unfortunately I will be out of town this year.

      Henry of Exeter

      .

      Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.
    • AndreAllen@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 20, 2008
        Well you can but I doubt the proprietor would approve.

        It is a rather small store and has tables and other furniture strewn about.

        AElfred

        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 20, 2008
          What you're not going to wake your bee ladies up to take them to the demo? :-{)

          AElfred

          Message 4 of 12 , Nov 20, 2008

            What he said.

            Henry

            Message 5 of 12 , Nov 20, 2008
              Oh that would just make everything swell.

              Message 6 of 12 , Nov 20, 2008
                But, but, but...It would make for a very exciting demo.
                If the local constabulary was called out, we'd get on TV.

                -Kevin

                Message 7 of 12 , Nov 20, 2008

                  Message 8 of 12 , Dec 1, 2008
                    So far only 2 people have responded that they are going to be there...

                    > Greetings,
                    >
                    > Last year we did a living window as part of the holiday display
                    for
                    > the below bookstore. They would like us to do it again this year.
                    The
                    > info is:
                    >
                    > Date: Friday, December 5th, 6 - 9pm.
                    >
                    > Where: Centuries and Slueths Bookstore, 7419 W. Madison Street,
                    > Forest Park Illinois
                    >
                    > Contact for questions: Misreall (at) comcast (dot) net
                    > Store number (708) 771-7243
                    >
                    > What: Wear garb, be decoration, if you have a period art that
                    > doesn't take up tons of room, you can bring and do that. Last year
                    > did some calligraphy but unfortunately I will be out of town this
                    year.

                    > Henry of Exeter

                  • jay sabath
                    Message 9 of 12 , Dec 1, 2008