Bardic Madness

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2008
      Howdy All!

      The Shire of Grey Gargoyles will be hosting Bardic Madness this coming
      weekend and Her Majesty and Her Highness will be in attendance for the
      day. This will be a great time for Ayreton to come together to help
      with the event and enjoy each others company.

      I'll be sorry to miss it – Adam and I are in Texas for Thanksgiving –
      but I hope everyone has a great time!

      Have fun at the event and enjoy the holiday,
      ~Philip