Fiber Arts on Friday

  • Gretchen
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 19, 2008
      FYI, Fiber Arts Night is this Friday at my house at 6-11 pm. If you
      want to order Chinese, either arrive at 6 pm or call me with your order.

      For those who have no clue what I am talking about, I host a Fiber
      Arts Night at my house once a month every third Friday. All fiber arts
      are welcome.

      You can either bring a project to work on, work on a project for a
      12th night basket we are putting together, or learn a new fiber art.

      For more details or to place your order for Chinese, call me at
      (847)947-8079.

      Sincerely,

      Lady Gretchen Buchner
      a.k.a. Gretchen Schneider
    • Gretchen
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 18, 2008
        Fiber Arts Night is still on for tomorrow if weather permits. I will
        suggest people either pick up food on the way or use my menus to order
        when they get to my house in Wheeling. Meeting time is still 6-11 am.
        If anyone new wants to come, call me at home (847) 947-8079.

        Lady Gretchen
      • Gretchen
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 19, 2008
          Luckily the only person I talked to this morning besides my husband
          was the director of the library saying we were closed today. Our
          meeting is 6 pm tonight not 6 am. :-)

          I understand if people can't make it, but will happily receive anyone
          who braves the roads to come to our meeting.

          Gretchen