Thieves of Hearts Practice at Glenbrook North High School now on Mondays

  • Tedesco da Venezia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2008
      Effective immediately, the Tuesday evening Thieves of Hearts practice at Glenbrook North High School has been moved to Monday evenings, same time 6:30pm-9:00pm.  This move has been made due to the ongoing scheduling conflicts that have forced us out of the fieldhouse and gymnasiums for the past few weeks.  Starting this Monday, Nov 24, we should be back in the fieldhouse, and it will continue on Monday evenings until sometime in the spring.  I hope this is not a problem for most people, but the general consensus was it is better to move to Mondays than continue not having enough space.

      Thank you
      Tedesco da Venezia

      P.S. Fencers, this coming Monday (Nov 24) we will be doing cut-and-thrust practice.  There will still be standard rapier practice as well, but anyone interested in working with period techniques for swordplay is encouraged to come give it a try.  You do not need to be authorized to participate in practice, but you will need additional protection that covers the elbows and knees (standard sport or skate pads work), and rigid covering on the back of your head.  (We can probably loan you ours too)