Sewing lessons

  • Eleanor (Robin)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2008
      Hi All,

      In the coming months I would like to take some basic sewing lessons
      (prefer one on one please) from someone in the Chicago area (prefer
      someone in the City near public transportation)I would be willing to
      pay a small fee for your time. I do have my own sewing machine and
      can transport it, and I other other sewing supplies I can furnish

      It would be in the evening or on a weekend day. If you want to meet
      at University of Chicago at Ida Noyes on a Sunday we can do that.

      In fact, if your a student with really good sewing skills and can be
      patient with this beginner, have the time, and want to earn a little
      cash please feel free to contact me too.

      Please only interested persons contact me off list.

      Thanks,

      Robin/Eleanor