Fwd: [Mid-MOF] St. Nicholas Toys for Tots Tourney 11/29/08

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2008

      From: DelHalcon@...
      To: mkmof@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 11:15 am
      Subject: [Mid-MOF] St. Nicholas Toys for Tots Tourney 11/29/08

      St. Nicholas Tourney Rapier schedule (all times are CST):

      Authorizations/ inspections starting at 10.

      We are looking at a total list size of roughly 25’ x 25’.  The list will be a CARDBOARD (duct-taped together) covered gym floor.

      St. Nick's Travelling Rapier Tourney starting at 11. (Maybe 11:30 depending on lunch times.)
      Tourney format: Round Robin.  I f the numbers are too unwieldy, then we will switch to Double Elimination.  As usual, it will cost an additional toy to participate in rapier game s.

      After this tourney is over, we will see how much time we have.  If there is time for follow-up tournies, we will have an Un-ringed (& un-scarved) tourney for those who do not hold a Bronze Ring, White Scarf or equivalent.  This will be a bear pit tourney.

      Also, Warders have been asked to hold the field in a sparring/teaching line.

      Certainly, pick-up fights would also be available.

      Tim es and tournies are highly dependent on the number of fencers that show.
      The list=2 0will close by 3:45 to 4pm.

      Baron Guillermo
      White Waters