[Ayreton] Re: re "Ayreton" event

  • Sir Ix
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
      [Ayreton] Re: re "Ayreton" event
      From the outside, but has anyone considered that Ayreton could do the Regional A&S as part of a super event with something for everyone?

      Greetings,

      We haven't yet settled on a date since we're still in site selection,
      but I believe we're targeting no earlier than April 7 and no later
      than April 21. I will of course let you know as soon as we've pinned
      it down.

      In service,
      Marie

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...>
      wrote:

      > Marie--
      >
      > Do you happen to know what date the A&S faire would like to be on?
      This could also help us with our planning. I know we didn't want to
      compete with it, no matter where it was going to be held.

      --

      Sir Ixtilixochitl
      Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

      (Bo Ring - TriLutions - http://www.galesburg.net)
    • Johannes Machiavelli
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
        Hmmmm.

        I do not think anyone, or at least not many, is against such a possibility.  It has not been talked about but the challenge is what site we get and what the site (still in flux) can handle.

        what do others think / feel about that possibility?

        Johannes

        From the outside, but has anyone considered that Ayreton could do the Regional A&S as part of a super event with something for everyone?

        --
        Sir Ixtilixochitl
        Middle Kingdom - http://www.midrealm .org
        KSCA, OP

        (Bo Ring - TriLutions - http://www.galesbur g.net)

      • Wendy Pastrick
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
          I may have missed an email in there somewhere, but I
          think the folks posting about the A&S Faire are from
          Illiton, not Ayreton..we just don't want a conflict
          with their event.

          Jale

          --- Johannes Machiavelli <rokkehealden@...>
          wrote:

          > Hmmmm.
          >
          > I do not think anyone, or at least not many, is
          > against such a possibility. It has not been talked
          > about but the challenge is what site we get and what
          > the site (still in flux) can handle.
          >
          > what do others think / feel about that
          > possibility?
          >
          > Johannes
        • Dayle Harding
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
            No, they are from Ravenslake.  But, I wouldn't want to take it away from them either, if they already have plans to do it.

            Acelina

            --- Johannes Machiavelli <rokkehealden@ yahoo.com>