All Souls Awards

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2008
      Greetings All!

      At All Souls Their Royal Majesties recognized many of our member of
      Ayreton. Please congratulate our friends and neighbors!

      Award of Arms – Elias the Brute
      Award of Arms – Elianora Saunfayle
      Award of Arms – Ellen of Birchbrae
      Award of the Purple Fret – Caillech inghen Saigert
      Award of the Purple Fret – Richard de Scolay
      Order of the Silver Oak – Erick Maxskelly
      Dragon's Heart – Hillary of Langeforde

      Remember that we will again have Their Royal Majesties in attendance at
      Twelfth Night – please send in your recommendations.

      Well deserved all!
      ~Philip