Re: re "Ayreton" event

  • marie_la_f
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
      Greetings,

      We haven't yet settled on a date since we're still in site selection,
      but I believe we're targeting no earlier than April 7 and no later
      than April 21. I will of course let you know as soon as we've pinned
      it down.

      In service,
      Marie

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...>
      wrote:

      > Marie--
      >
      > Do you happen to know what date the A&S faire would like to be on?
      This could also help us with our planning. I know we didn't want to
      compete with it, no matter where it was going to be held.

      > Thanks,
      > Acelina
    • Sir Ix
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
        [Ayreton] Re: re "Ayreton" event
        From the outside, but has anyone considered that Ayreton could do the Regional A&S as part of a super event with something for everyone?

        --

        Sir Ixtilixochitl
        Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

        (Bo Ring - TriLutions - http://www.galesburg.net)
      • Johannes Machiavelli
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
          Hmmmm.

          I do not think anyone, or at least not many, is against such a possibility.  It has not been talked about but the challenge is what site we get and what the site (still in flux) can handle.

          what do others think / feel about that possibility?

          Johannes

          From the outside, but has anyone considered that Ayreton could do the Regional A&S as part of a super event with something for everyone?

          --
          Sir Ixtilixochitl
          Middle Kingdom - http://www.midrealm .org
          KSCA, OP

          (Bo Ring - TriLutions - http://www.galesbur g.net)

        • Wendy Pastrick
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
            I may have missed an email in there somewhere, but I
            think the folks posting about the A&S Faire are from
            Illiton, not Ayreton..we just don't want a conflict
            with their event.

            Jale

            --- Johannes Machiavelli <rokkehealden@...>
            wrote:

            > Hmmmm.
            >
            > I do not think anyone, or at least not many, is
            > against such a possibility. It has not been talked
            > about but the challenge is what site we get and what
            > the site (still in flux) can handle.
            >
            > what do others think / feel about that
            > possibility?
            >
            > Johannes
          • Dayle Harding
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
              No, they are from Ravenslake.  But, I wouldn't want to take it away from them either, if they already have plans to do it.

              Acelina

              --- Johannes Machiavelli <rokkehealden@ yahoo.com>