Free to good home

  • suzanearley@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2008
      Tom and I have decided that we're not going to use our fighting stuff anytime in the near future so we've put it out on our porch. There's a helmet, metal legs, padding stuff, a shield or two, and lots of metal and pipe bits. Please come scrounge!

      4N400 Church Rd.
      Bensenville, IL 60106
    • suzanearley@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2008
        Hey, if anyone comes over to take stuff, please let us know. We found some stuff gone this morning and wondered where it went. Thanks.

        Ghita

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2008
          Some old garb and other sundries. I'll bring them to the Baronial meeting.

          Ghita